- 12 Soft, large flour tortillas
- 8oz Cream cheese
- 4 Carrots, grated
- a bunch Cilantro, chopped
- a bunch Chives, chopped
- a bunch Scallions, chopped
- 2 Chiles, chopped
- 4 Avocados, halved, pitted and sliced
- 2 Lemons, freshly squeezed juice
- 1/4 C The Olive Grove’s Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, such as, Hojiblanca, Arbequina or Coratina
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Put each tortilla on a sheet of plastic wrap. Spread with the cream cheese and then sprinkle evenly with the carrot, cilantro, chives, scallions and chiles. Flatten the topping lightly with a spatula.
Put the avocado slices in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Arrange over the open tortillas. Roll each tortilla into a tight cylinder, using the pastic wrap to help you roll. Twist both ends in opposite directions to make a cigar shape. Chill until needed, then slice in half with the plastic wrap still on, and serve. Makes 24 servings.