- St. Paul Villager – July 31, 2013 (7/31/2013) - The Olive Grove, An ‘ultra-premium’ purveyor Natalie Jaeger opened her gourmet olive oil shop in the Village at Mendota Heights in 2009, during the depths of the Great Recession. She now says that she’s glad that the Olive Grove had nowhere to go but up. “We didn’t have to experience looking at down sales, […]
- Bite of Minnesota: The Olive Grove (5/25/2010) - Article by the Crystal Grobe, WCCO CBS. Updated: 5/25/2010. Tucked away in a cute shopping center in Mendota Heights is The Olive Grove, owned by Chicago transplant, Natalie Jaeger. The Olive Grove opened in October of last year, providing us food lovers with a reason to stock up on vinegars and olive oils. […]
- St. Paul Voice (1/2/2010) - The Olive Grove offers a delicious new concept in Mendota Heights. By Renee C.F. Miller, published in the St. Paul Voice in January, 2010. Download the pdf to read the entire story.
- A Dipper’s Delight, St. Paul’s Villager (11/18/2009) - By Nancy Crotti. Published in the Villager, Wednesday, November 18, 2009 Robust oils & vinegars from around the world are on tap at Olive Grove Natalie Jaeger knew it wouldn’t be easy to land a new job when her husband was transferred to St. Paul from Chicago last year. Jaeger had been managing the […]
- Faces: Q&A with Natalie Jaeger, owner of the Olive Grove in Mendota Heights (11/11/2009) - Kathie Jenkins, Pioneer Press. Updated: 11/11/2009 03:27:22 PM CST Occupation: Owner of the Olive Grove, 720 Main St. (corner of Minnesota 110 and Dodd Road), Mendota Heights; 651-686-4710; theolivegroveoliveoil.com Age: 30 What did you want to be when you grew up? A counselor. I went to grad school for that. I did do […]
- Live on Fox 9! (11/11/2009) - The Olive Grove a Delicious New Kind of Bar Published: Wed., 11 Nov 2009, 9:26 AM CST *Video: live on fox 9! MENDOTA HEIGHTS, Minn. – Welcome to Olive Grove…well, no, not the kind with trees. The Olive Grove is a new store that specializes in extra virgin olive oils, specialty oils […]