- 6 Pork Chops, bone-in
- 3/4C The Olive Grove’s Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1C The Olive Grove’s Red Apple or Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Large red onion, sliced
- 1/2C Bleu Cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/2C Fresh Basil, slivered
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat broiler. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat 1/4C Basil Evoo and 1/2C Balsamic Vinegar in a large skillet on medium heat. Add red onions, and cook until tender. Remove onions from pan and set aside. Put pork chops in the same pan with remaining oil and balsamic and cook on each side 3-4 minutes. Remove pan from stove top and place in broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
Place pork chops on plates and drizzle with remaining sauce from pan (optional). Top with onions, bleu cheese and basil.